Wednesday 20 March 2013

OUR LIVES IN PARABLE


OUR LIVES IN PARABLE(DREAM 3)
 In a dream, the lord took me to a house with many rooms at the far end of a street. The house was a bungalow, it has a lot of room in it and each room was well spaced. In each room, people dressed differently, some discussing, some marrying, some playing, some fighting; it appeared everyone was busy doing one thing or the other in the house.
 I saw an old man walking quietly out of a bush, he beckoned me and I ran to meet him, He was quite old: he could barely stand upright. I knelt down, greeted him and asked nicely if he needed anything. He asked me to go in and call his people because it is time; I looked at him surprisingly and said time for what? Because I know everyone in here seems rather too busy to follow an old man like you. There is a great party in there and a lot of dignitaries are in attendance, I doubt if anyone will want to come with you. But if there is anything you want, I can get it for you, He said No, I need you to go call them, my troops will be here any moment from now. I told him explicitly that even if Angel Michael comes in now, no one will listen because they’re all  busy, but I will go tell them  it’s  time to. The man stood as I hurriedly went back to the house.
I entered the first room and told the people there that the man outside said its time to go, they all yelled at me and ask me to tell him they are not ready, he can either wait or come back later, I tried persuading them that the man is too old to go and return again, I told them to let go at once but they all refused. I went to the second room, knocked and knocked but no one answered, they were in there quarrelling and yelling at each other that they were so carried away that they did not notice I was knocking.
 I went to the third room where I had pastors and some church goers, they were busy teaching one and other and I said to them the old man is outside waiting, he said it is time to go with him. One answered and said which man? Please lets continue don’t mind her, another said let’s check to know if it is true, another said tell him we are coming, one said lets go, some said to the one that is ready to go to wait so we can all go together so he waited (At times we forget it’s an individual race where everyone gets a trophy to himself). One said let me finish this passage, another said let’s wait for the others to come. Only two were willing to go immediately so I said wait here while I call the people from the other rooms. I entered the next room and in that room a lot of dignitaries was there, drinking, smoking, fornicating and doing all manner of immoral activities. The ladies were naked consummating with the guys, some of the people in that  room are well to-do, flaunting jewelries of all kind, lavishing money on prostitutes, making boast of their riches and so on.


I went in and told them, an old man is waiting outside for them, one said, it is time that you should all come along, you need to see the looks on their faces. What are you doing here? One said. Tell him we are not interested, another asked, Is he rich? What is he worth? Did you tell him the kind and caliber of people that are here, does he know this and that, she started calling names of musicians, actor and actresses, politicians; she introduced them to me one after another. I got tired of it all, and said to them, can you please just follow this man once and for all?  They all started giving complains stories upon stories and the ones that are ready to go are just few, while some would love to go but they are waiting for a friend who haven’t arrived yet, some need a change of cloth and some need to make-up, some to wait for their husband. I was infuriated and couldn’t be patient anymore; I had to go back to tell the man the people are not ready to go and need you to stay a little longer so they can be prepared, while some said they are not coming.
The man sighed and said I know they won’t come; they are such an ungrateful people. I regret ever creating them, some are willing I know, but the affairs of other people will hinder them, and some will come out of curiosity just to know what I am all about. Some won’t come because they are proud some will eventually change their mind, some will be waiting to put everything in place before they come but I don’t know if they will meet me by the time they are ready, I am old and I can’t wait forever. If only the people in the rooms will come I am satisfied. They are enough for me. You may need to go persuade them more so they can get here before the curtain is dropped and taken up.

 I went and begged them to come and while we were returning a curtain dropped from the sky to the earth and the old man was standing at the opening of the curtain, the curtain look golden, so wide and big that it could contain so many, the beginning of the curtain I couldn’t see, it was looking so bright and the sun shined on it beautifully. It was pleasant to behold. I was able to get some few people this time but our movement was slow motioned. Our pace was like that of a toddler.  The distance from the house to the curtain is not so long. In physical eye, it will take about 30seconds (max) to get to the curtain. Some few people dressed in white were behind the curtain and they were just smiling at us, they seem happy to see us. The music from the house was so loud and distracting(the affairs of this world). While some were walking towards the curtain, they were still looking back .only few were focused, some were anxious, some curious, some going aimlessly.
 Each faces carried different expression, it tells the story of how we’ve lived, the sacrifices we made to be part of the few walking, the distractions, worries, uncertainty, displeasures, troubles curiosity  and all sort .Unlike the faces of the people beyond, they look happy and excited. The opening of the curtain is narrow it can only take a person at a time, we were few walking but I wished we could walk faster, the man was shouting hurry, before the curtain is taken up, hurry! Hurry!! Hurry!!!


It sounded like  we were in a race and about to pass the baton over to the next athlete, we were close enough to the curtain but our movement is slow paced  that it takes patience to  get through, walking back to the house seems faster, easier and convenient, but walking to the curtain seems to be a difficult task, most of us want to try running but it looks like we can’t go faster than our legs can take us, something seems to be in control not us and that things is really testing our patience. Some were tired because they don’t understand why a 30secs walk is taking this long; we are so close but yet far from it. The old man said hurry and don’t be weary, you will make it before the curtain closes just keep trying and some were walking in fear, some in tears, some with joy and happiness, we were close enough before I woke up, but before I woke up, I asked the man he knew people won’t answer to his call and why he still sent me, he said he still believe they can change. It’s a free will and it cannot be forced but I know if they come with me, they will never regret it; I just love them and don’t want to give up. He said call them out, let them know the time is now, the curtain is down and the counting has began, shout maybe they can come out, scream their names and save them before the curtain closes. It is only once they will have this chance, let them follow me and they won’t regret it, I am closer than you think, hurry there is no more time, I am up already, I will give little more time, but it won’t be as much time as I have given, call my people unto me.   
This seem like a parable to some but as the spirit gives understanding I pray you will be able to find its true meaning revealed unto you and GOD’S  purpose be fulfilled in us all in Jesus name.



No comments: