Friday 31 May 2013

PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD 
And it was day, everyone was busy doing their job, suddenly there was this great noise, it was a sound of horror, not friendly at all, everyone was running  and people started coming together in groups, all had different wears which distinguish them from one another. I saw some people from my church that I know personally. There came a pastor who alerted us to stand and go make peace. We grouped ourselves in twos, trying to calm the people down; everyone was in great disarray. It looks as if we no longer understand each other. People speak violently, in position of harmful weapons with the aim of harming one another. There was no happiness in the world, a lot of accident and crashes, death toll increased, there was no sunshine neither was there a moon shining, no stars, and everywhere was dark and scary. I saw Christians that have grouped themselves earlier going about telling the people the master will soon arrive, but most people wouldn't just listen, they were busy causing one chaos or another, some people were matching, singing victory songs which sounded ancient but really nice in hearing. Only few were truly ready, happy and singing to meet who they call the master.
In less than 5 mins  more group of people started marching out, people I haven’t seen before, it seems the whole earth was one again and people of like minds grouped together in the same colour. Americans were with Chinese and British and Africans and there was no difference or among them all, the only difference I could picture was the cloth they had on them. Some men were in black, some had white on their black, some wore red attire, few had white only, some had the arm print of white, black and red and each group wrestled each other mainly for no reason at all. The confusion went on for some hours but few people whom I suppose are those who had kept the faith were unrelenting, singing joyfully like they won some lottery or so.
The people were scattered all around, some walked with fear, some in grief, some in violence and some in joy. We started calming the people down, telling them to stay still because the master has the solution to the trouble but some said they don’t want a solution, they want to take charge, the man in Red think that they are supreme to the ones in black while those in black thinks they are better off the ones in black and white.
I witnessed a lot of killing, humans were butchered like chicken, there was war of supremacy., still the ones in white think their master has the solution so I went further to talk to a lady in white about what is to happen and she said the master just gave a call that he will join us sooner than we imagine to put an end to the chaos because it is beyond our power and there is nothing we can do about it. I asked further if there is any word we can say to the hurting souls to calm them down because the people seems impatient but she replied and said the people need no better comfort than to diligently wait on the one who can make them victories then she began singing another victorious song and asked me to join her in singing, she said the only way you can be assured never to get entangled in the midst of the chaos is to keep looking up expectantly to the master because he has sound the alert and he will soon be here to gather the groups together, there is no things much to be done than to work out our salvation, wait patiently and encourage as many as are willing to meet the master, because I was so frightened, I hid myself under a car and kept on watching the people moving in rage and violence then soon enough there came a gate from the sky down to the earth and I saw four men, three stood at the back and one stood in the front, he had a purple apparel on him, a man which I can’t really tell what his colour was, he was neither black nor white.
As soon as the gate hit the ground, it was opened on its own, it was a golden gate that shined so brightly, with it came light and brightness and as soon as it opened, there was a great silence, such that I have never experienced before, everyone was quite as if there was no body, every being bowed down with face touching the ground, the man stepped out of the golden gate, and every one remained still and lot more people begin to gather quietly, it amazes me first of how the people knew him to be the “The Master” there was this automatic respect as if everyone was controlled, no argument, no chaos, no trouble, everyone seems to be fearful at the presence of this man including myself, I heard the ones beside me whaling in silence, where is my friend tell him the master is here…………………. Then he said I regret that I ever made all of you, what will it have taken me to kill you off? Because right from when I made you all, I have never had a rest. And who can give me the reason for this noise and chaos? He paused, yet no one spoke, then he continued and said why do you all trouble yourself – I choose whoever I want to do whatever pleases me and there is nothing anyone can do about it. I just want to put an end to you all but just for some few ones here I will choose to show compassion not because anyone of you here is worth it but because I wish to. Then suddenly I saw some Christian or people stood up trying to look for who to preach to I suppose and I remember telling one that the time to win soul is over, this is the time for judgement but they wouldn't listen, there were some other people who were crying but I don’t know why, some were smiling profusely like all is well. Some were afraid just like I was because it looked as if anything could happen any minute.
The man moved a bit further forward, he had in his hand a white tape (cello tape) and his finger use of it could write. He moves close to a man and said, you know your works and right where you stand in your heart, you know you are my own. He said to everyone, this man here is man who has served me with his all and today I am glad to call you my own. The man felt so happy and can’t just stop paying homage. Now the people got even more tensed and everyone began to plead for mercy. He moved again to another lady who happens to be a girl in my school whom I know to be wayward, and then he said to her, you are wicked! His countenance changed and he took the tape he was holding and put on her forehead, then he moved to another lady and another man, he kept giving them this tape on their forehead which tag them wicked and the ones who got the tag were so much and the man was just so emotional. He was going to cry and his spirit was down, he doesn't look happy, it looks as if everyone was wicked and so far only one man has made it, then he called out a man who happen to be my friend and he said where is he, tell him to come forward and get his reward but the man was nowhere to be found and one of us said he has gone back to look if there could still be anyone who need to be saved. And the man said to whom is he accountable for? He said many will spend much time calling people in for me but they themselves will never get to know me, I tell you as much as you work for me, I need to know you personally and have a one on one communion with you, it is not about your service, and its how much you know me. Tell him to come back and spend more time with me than he spends in seeing me. Only those I meet communing with me will get my reward for there is time to save others and there is time to be saved.
At this point, making it wasn’t sure for anyone even to those who had been singing victorious songs, then he turned to me, immediately I heard my name I was so afraid, I stood up slowly, very afraid, a lot was running through my mind, there was a flash back on how I have lived my life, my sins came clear in front of me, I know I was never going to make it, all the whole time on my knees, I was pleading and asking for mercy. It seem a doomed day for me, I knew no one could save me, my works is being taken to the furnace and it shall be tested and if I fall it means I have failed and there is no hope again. I stood motionless and he said you! Then my heart skip its place straight to my mouth, am about to give up when someone woke me up, I felt empty, useless, unworthy, I feel outcast my spirit was leaving me, my body out of my soul, grieve took hold of me and am about to give up.
I answered yes master,  I know I have no excuse, If I don’t make it he has given me enough grace and I had more chances, he continued and said “do not be afraid, my child, my child sounded to me like a billion dollars right in my hand at least a little calm in my spirit but my heart still pounds faster than it should, your only desire was to know me, though you fail me often, you pray only to be the least in my kingdom, if there was a chance to get there, at this point I realise I was connected to the heavens all this while but never knew that I had been my secret prayer since I gave my life to Christ years back that God I don’t mind if you don’t give me a crown just make me enter your kingdom even if I will be the least important. Now I began to remember even the time that I have cursed God and said words I shouldn't have said during my period of frustration, I begin to recollect memories of how I commune in my spirit and which he gave me a sign he heard me. My brain is about to stop functioning because it couldn't accumulate all the thoughts that runs through my mind in that period. God for sure listens to every word we say in prayer and even if he doesn't speak it is just because he chose not to. Many of us wants him to be like our earthly father who gives responses to every word we say but the teacher is often silent during a test not because he doesn't know what do but because he want to how far we can go on when he doesn't speak and how much we have learnt all the while, I confirmed and said I know how often strife to please me even though you fail but its more Honourable to see that someone really lived all their life having nothing to boast of aside the Christ they haven’t seen but believed its real. He further said this lady is one of the few who knows how to touch the heart of the father, not because I have so blessed them, rather I lay back far enough to see if some people will keep following, many left the faith for this, but the few that stay fill the end will be justified. I need my people to understand that the essence of their salvation is not to work so all man can see they are, it is for them to be ready, willing and worthy to come up with me when the set time come, this is not a set time, I change my mind again, yet giving you all wicked ones, a time to change and let me re-visit you in this few days left and be worthy of my kingdom. However let the few that are justified this day including you pointing at me be more watchful lest you miss the ways.
The devil is at work and will work even more in days to come, he will take more from my people, therefore stand in the way, draw men to me, do the work that is set before you, work out your faith, strife not to know too much, you can only know better when you are with me, more chaos are to come, unexplained calamity will occur but you have my word to shield and to guide you. Do not let your love for my church wax cold, do all you can and you shall get your reward, let your song be of victory and salvation, let all men see how sweet it is to serve me. I will pour out more of my spirit on as many that desire it even unto ye wicked one pointing at some people he tagged earlier, if you will let go and let me work on you.
Again he said let my church stand in the faith that has been giving, don’t let my blood be in vain, with a sober face he said I don’t want anyone to perish, I love you all, can’t you see it? I am always with you. Why is there so much wickedness in your heart? While he was speaking, I thought in my heart, why does he tag everyone wicked and keep calling them wicked, but it not all of them that are wicked at such reasoning from the perspective and criteria on which my friend was judged.
Amazingly he said, patting me on the side they are wicked because they have all heard about me and my death and yet they choose to sin, having no regard for the blood I shed and the stripes all over me. As many as will receive my word and throw it back at me is wicked and will be condemned when I come again so I said “again” but you are here now!!! He explained the grief and pains of my people in tears have caused me to come in anger, but now I see so many are not prepared, not because they don’t know I am coming but they are caught up in argument, trying to be prominent and well know abundantly the work of my kingdom.
I have few more people who need to hear my word and more souls to be warned for my kingdom; will be condemned when I shall return only that my grace will be sufficient for they that know it. Don’t worry about the ones who call themselves mine and no longer walk call in my way, there will always be people gathered for destruction no matter how much you try to save them but try as much you can to enable the ones that will change do and that the ones that don’t know me get to know about me.
Keep your lamps on until I shall return don’t be fooled and discourage, there may never be another chance for grace, now that you have it, use it wisely, you have toiled enough, a time will come soon when I shall gather my own unto myself.

Beware, beware and stand with me. Then he went back into the golden gate that was wheel up the sky until it disappeared but everyone was soaked in tears and regret pleading and asking for mercy.

No comments: